自 2001 年成立以来，Syrris 逐年发展壮大，目前产品遍布全球数百家化工公司和学术机构，包括所有前 20 名制药公司和最领先的学术机构。
这些多功能产品涵盖了从合成、工艺优化和反应分析到结晶、量热、放大等广泛的应用。Syrris 有 4 种主要产品类型： 间歇式反应器系统、 流动反应器系统、放大系统和反应量热仪。
- Syrris 由 Mark Gilligan 和 Richard Gray 于 2001 年 8 月创立，旨在通过开发令人兴奋的新技术来应对制药行业面临的挑战。
- 到 2003 年，Syrris 获得了一笔可观的投资，促成了非洲的早期发展（全自动微反应器系统）。
- 2004 年，非洲正式启动，并取得了显着的扩张。
- 2005 年，随着 Syrris 销售额的增长，Syrris, Inc. 在美国马萨诸塞州波士顿成立。
- Atlas 系列自动化间歇反应器产品于 2006 年 8 月推出。专为易用性而设计，所有 Atlas 产品均无需工具，具有高度耐化学性，并可通过硬件或 PC 软件进行控制。
- 2007年，FRX和Atlas的新Syrris产品迅速被各大制药公司采用。Syrris 还开始发展其全球分销商网络，包括中国和印度。
- 订单额比 2008 年增长近 2.5 倍，使 2009 年成为全球扩张的一年，Syrris India 成立为 Syrris 的第三个子公司，并在新加坡、挪威、比利时、德国、泰国和泰国等国家签署了 15 家经销商。还有很多。
- 2011 年见证了亚洲的推出。亚洲是有史以来最先进的流动化学系统。它结构紧凑、易于使用、耐化学腐蚀，具有较宽的温度、压力和规模范围，可以手动或全自动使用。
- 2012年Syrris赢得了著名的R＆d 100大奖的 亚洲流动化学系统。R&D100 大奖被广泛认为是“创新奥斯卡”，旨在表彰和表彰年度顶级高科技产品。
- 2015 年，Syrris 推出了一系列名为Orb的新型低成本台式夹套反应器。
- 2016 年是 Syrris 将重点放在开发批量和流动化学中试规模反应器新系列的一年。
- 2017 年是新产品发布的重要一年。Syrris 进入了一个新的中试工厂和制造技术市场。今年推出了Orb Pilot（批量中试规模反应器）和Titan（大规模连续流动化学系统）。
- Syrris is a world leader in high quality, innovative products for research and development chemists and chemical engineers.
- Since forming in 2001, Syrris has grown year on year and now has products in hundreds of chemical companies and academic institutions worldwide including all of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies and most leading academic institutions.
Syrris is based in Royston (near Cambridge), UK. We have subsidiary offices in the USA, Japan, India, and Brazil as well as over 40 distributors worldwide who offer technical assistance and support.
Syrris takes pride in designing, developing, and selling easy to use products for chemists and chemical engineers in areas such as academia, pharmaceutical, chemical, food, flavor & fragrance, and petrochemical industries as well as many others.
These versatile products cover a broad range of applications from synthesis, process optimization and reaction analysis, to crystallization, calorimetry, scale-up, and many more. Syrris has 4 major product types: batch reactor systems, flow reactor systems, scale-up systems, and reaction calorimeters.
A brief history of Syrris….
- Syrris was founded in August 2001 by Mark Gilligan and Richard Gray to address the challenges faced by the pharmaceutical industry by developing new and exciting technologies.
- By 2003, Syrris had received a significant investment that enabled the early stage development of Africa (a fully automated microreactor system).
- 2004 saw the official launch of Africa as well as significant expansion.
- In 2005 as Syrris’ sales increased, Syrris, Inc. was set up in Boston, Massachusetts, US.
- The Atlas range of automated batch reactor products was launched in August 2006. Designed specifically for ease of use, all Atlas products require no tools, are highly chemically resistant and can be controlled by the hardware or PC software.
- During 2007, the new Syrris products of FRX and Atlas were quickly adopted by major pharma companies. Syrris also started to develop its worldwide network of distributors including China and India.
- In 2008, a Japanese Syrris subsidiary office was set up in Tokyo.
- An order value increase of nearly 2.5 times the 2008 total made 2009 a year of global expansion with the incorporation of Syrris India as Syrris’ third subsidiary office and the signing of 15 distributors in countries including Singapore, Norway, Belgium, Germany, Thailand, and many more.
- Syrris Brazil was officially launched in January 2010. Syrris’ new Asia flow chemistry pump was launched in March 2010 and a range of high-pressure Atlas option products (Sodium and Potassium) was also launched.
- 2011 saw the launch of Asia. Asia is the most advanced flow chemistry system ever developed. It is compact, easy to use, chemically resistant, has wide temperature, pressure, and scale ranges, and can be used manually or can be fully automated.
- In 2012 Syrris won the prestigious R&D 100 Award for the Asia Flow Chemistry System. The R&D100 Awards, widely recognized as the “Oscars of Innovation”, identify and celebrate the top high technology products of the year.
- In 2015 Syrris launched a new range of low-cost benchtop jacketed reactors called Orb.
- 2016 was a year for Syrris to focus heavily on developing its new line of pilot scale reactors in both batch and Flow Chemistry.
- 2017 was a big year for new product launches. Syrris moved into a new market for pilot plant and manufacturing technology. This year saw the launch of both Orb Pilot (batch pilot scale reactor) and Titan (large scale continuous flow chemistry system).